Covered in bright Duncan® colors, this screamin' jack-o-lantern adds some seriously spooky vibes to your Halloween decor! Stuff him with candy or a tea light for a bone-chilling accent to any room.
- Wipe pumpkin with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Dark Purple into large opening of mouth. Roll glaze around to coat insides. Pour out remaining glaze into a clean container. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Orange over pumpkin except eyes, nose and stem. Let dry. Brush three coats to base as desired. Let dry.
- Using pencil, lightly draw small circle inside eyes for pupils.
- Paint around circles with three coats of Dark Purple and also inside nose. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Orange to pupils. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Ginger to stem on top. Let dry well.
- Brush one light coat of Pure Brilliance to pumpkin. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.