This cat candy dish will look frightfully delightful where ever you stash it to serve up some sweets thie Halloween! Bring it to life with festive Duncan® Concepts® colors.
- Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust
- Pour some Neon Green into mouth of cat and carefully roll around to coat evenly. Pour out remaining glaze into container or cup.
- Brush three coats Light Pink to inner ears and nose. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Green into eyes leaving pupil bisque white.
- Lightly with pencil draw line under teeth to continue mouth.
- Use Liner brush to paint pupils with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Use No. 6 Round to paint around eyes, pink nose and inner ears. Use Fan Brush to complete painting the cat with Black. Let dry. Brush two additional coats. Let dry. Brush three coats to bottom of bowl. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.