Don’t be afraid to get creative when painting your own touches on one of the newest members of the Duncan® Tiny Tot family … Nightmare the Cat! Give him stripes and a not so cuddly facial expression for the perfect Halloween decoration.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use a pencil to lightly sketch lines for stripes on the cat.
3. Using No. 1 Liner or No. 4 Round as needed, apply three flowing coats of each of the following color to the designated areas: Light Saffron: eyes; Neon Orange: inside ears; Black: Nose, mouth line, stripes on body, tail and feet; Bright Purple: all remaining unpainted areas on head, body, legs and tail. Let dry.
4. Using No. 1 Liner, apply one coat of Black Diamond over all the black areas of the cat. Let dry.
5. Apply French Dimensions Black Licorice to the whisker lines of the cat. Let dry.
6. Using No. 6 Round, apply one smooth flowing coat of Pure Brilliance Glaze to the entire cat.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.