Talk about a conversation starter! This adorable quote plate’s edges are sprinkled with creativity and colorful goodness, but there’s enough room left for goodies and treats in the middle. Whatever you serve, your guests will love what you have to say!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Blushing to front and back of plate. Let dry.
- Test each color of French Dimensions on paper towel for smooth flow.
- Make short lines of each color to resemble cupcake sprinkles around the edge of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
TIP: To use French Dimensions, remove tip from bottle. Stir paint well with a thin stick (skewer, etc.). Replace tip and test paint flow on paper towel.