The retro appeal of this decorative butter dish will make it a display piece you won’t want to hide a way in the refrigerator! The floral and scalloped design makes it a conversation piece fit for the center of your table.
1. Wipe lid and dish with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Trace pattern for lid and dish on tissue paper with pencil.
3. Position pattern on lid and dish and trace over lines using Sharpie marker.
4. Brush three coats Bright Olive along scalloped edges. Let dry.
5. Brush above design with three coats Bright Caribbean and make Bright Olive dots between. Refer to photo. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats of Dark Delft in the small circles between the Bright Olive scallops. Let dry.
7. Paint three coats Bright Caribbean in floral pattern on top of lid with Bright Olive dots between the petals.
8. Brush three coats Dark Delft on top knob. Let dry.
9. Brush three coats Bright Olive in the scallops on outer dish. Let dry.
10. Brush three coats Bright Caribbean around scallops and edge of dish. Let dry.
11. Brush three coats Dark Delft in the circles in center of the olive scallops and continue painting bottom of dish. Let dry.
12. Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to the unpainted bisque portion of lid, dish and bottom. Let dry. Brush a second coat over entire pieces. Let dry.
13. Stilt on shelf and fire to cone 06.