The Duncan® small round bank makes the perfect location to store your worldly savings. Create continents and the world’s oceans on the outside with Duncan® Concepts® colors and then add your own green to fill the inside!
1. Remove stopper at bottom. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Tape off coin slot on top of bank. Pour some Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze inside bank and roll around to coat insides. Pour out excess glaze.
3. Trace continents on tissue paper with pencil.
4. Position tracing on bank. Hold in place while drawing over tracing with marker to transfer pattern.
5. Paint three coats Light Saffron in all the continents. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats Bright Sapphire around the continents and in remainder of bank. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats Black to base. Let dry.
8. Brush one light coat of Pure Brilliance over entire piece. Let dry.
9. Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.