This bank lives up to the old adage of saving for a rainy day! So, apply your creative brainstorm to this fun shape and then start pouring in the coins!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from umbrella bank.
- Wipe umbrella and with damp sponge to remove bisque dust. Repeat with handle.
- Cut off piece of shelf paper and draw a few various size tear drop shapes. Cut out.
- Remove backings from cut outs and adhere randomly over outer side of umbrella.
- Brush spokes and stalk of umbrella with three coats Light Grey. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 solid coats Caribbean Blue to top, sides and bottom of umbrella.
- Pour a small amount of alcohol in container.
- Dilute some Black to a washy stage and brush on areas of umbrella at a time.
- While area is wet, dip tip of toothpick into the alcohol and touch the wet surface to create bubbles. Continue making as many bubbles as desired. Let dry.
- Remove teardrop shape stencils. Dip Liner brush in diluted Caribbean Blue and follow contour of teardrop inside white space. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance inside teardrops.
- UMBRELLA STEM & HANDLE: Brush three coats Light Grey to stem and Caribbean Blue to handle. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.