Everyone loves their morning cup of java and knows it’s the best way to start the day. So, let this sweet little guy help your start every morning with an adorable smile and shell filled with your favorite warm beverage.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Neon Chartreuse to inside mug, handle, turtle head, feet and bottom. Let dry.
- Brush two solid coats Bright Jade over the two outer sections of shell. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Aquamarine Shimmer over the Bright Jade to the outer section of each segmented design.
- Brush a coat of Emerald Falls in the centers of the design. Let dry. Add a light second coat with a small crystal chip a little above center (crystal will melt during firing). Let dry.
- Paint Black in turtle’s eyes and toenails.
- Dilute Black to a wash and brush on turtle’s head just under shell, feet and tail and for shadow. Let dry.
- Draw French Dimensions line around the center of shell design to help prevent crystal from slipping. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.