This adorable guy is all geared up for the big night! Donning his Santa hat he’s waiting for your creativity to bring him to life!
- Wipe reindeer with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Using Liner brush, paint three coats Light Pink inside ears. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Ginger to antlers. Let dry.
- Brush three coats to reindeer face and body with Dark Ginger. Let dry. Paint base with same as desired.
- Paint nose, eyes and hooves with Black. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Aquamarine to hat leaving pompom white. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to white, bisque areas of reindeer and one light coat to reindeer. Let dry.
- Stilt reindeer on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.