1. Align pattern on piece (04 bisque) as desired. Place the transfer paper underneath the pattern and transfer onto the piece using the ballpoint pen.
2. Using the #8 Round and the #1 Liner brush as needed, apply 3 coats of CN 502 Neon Blue on rooster excluding circles and lines.
3. Apply 3 coats of CN 506 Neon Coral on legs and feet excluding lines.
4. Apply thick coat of CN 501 Neon Yellow on lines of feet, CN 506 Neon Coral on dots of rooster and CN 292 Bright Purple on lines of rooster.
5. Apply 3 coats of CN 073 Dark Scarlet on comb and waddle and CN 504 Neon Orange on beak.
6. To create eye use CN 253 Black and CN 501 Neon Yellow.
7. Apply 3 coats of CN 501 Neon Yellow on background of plate.
8. Apply 3 coats of CN 505 Neon Green on road.
9. Apply 3 coats of CN 506 Neon Coral on rim.
10. Outline with FD 254 Black. Allow to dry thoroughly.
11. Using Fan Brush apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear on front and back of plate.
12. Allow the piece to dry thoroughly. Stilt the piece and fire to shelf cone 06.