1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Trace star pattern around frame opening with clay carbon and pencil.
3. Pour a puddle of each Concepts color on separate areas of foil. Use Liner, Round and Fan Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 coats of each following color to specified areas. Let dry after each coat.
Light Saffron: star, upper half of “ROCK” letters and lower part of “STAR” letters. Bright Tangerine: remaining areas on letters, blending in with the Light Saffron.
Dark Black: background on front of frame and back of frame.
4. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 thin coat of Clear Glaze to front and back of frame. Let dry.
5. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.