Graceful twists and turns make this ornament a focal point on your tree. The elegant gold accents give it a traditional touch that will be appreciated for years to come!
- Remove cap from ornament. Wipe ornament with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Really White to ornament. Let dry.
- Brush a thin coat of Pure Brilliance over ornament. Let dry.
- Stilt ornament and fire to cone 06.
- Use end of a toothpick or something comparable with a fine point to dip into the Gold and dot along the raised ribbon design. Let dry.
- Stilt ornament and fire to cone 018.
Use gold in a well-ventilated area. If a brush is used for gold, clean brush with Essence.