This pink ribbon is the widely recognized symbol of breast cancer awareness and solidarity. You can show your support with your own Duncan® Oh Four™ Travel Mug adorned with Concepts® Underglazes in symbolic pink.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Light Pink into mug and roll around to coat insides. Pour excess into clean small plastic container.
- Use damp paper towel to wipe off any spills or excess going over the edge of cup. Let dry.
- Trace pattern onto tracing paper with pencil.
- Turn over tracing paper to reverse side and pencil over the pattern lines.
- Turn right side up and position on mug. Carefully trace over lines to transfer pattern.
- Using No. 6 Round, paint three coats Light Pink onto the ribbon. Let dry between coats.
- Refer to picture for shadowed area of ribbon. Load the tip of the No. 6 Round with Dark Pink and dab into the area where the top of the ribbon folds. Lightly brush some of the paint downward, blending into the Light Pink to create the shadow. Repeat on the lower portion of ribbon using the No. 1 Liner. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Pink on the mug handle drying. Let dry between coats.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, paint a light coat of Pure Brilliance inside and outside of cup as well as the handle and bottom. Let dry. Add a second coat to white areas. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.