- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Trace pattern on plate with clay carbon and pencil.
- Following the photo for color placement, apply 3 smooth coats of Really Red, Bright Briarwood, Dark Black and Bright Ginger to banded sections of plate. Use No. 6 Round, No. 6 Fan Glaze or No. 10 Round brush as needed, depending on size of band. Let dry between coats.
- Use No. 6 Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze to front and 2 coats to back of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.