Treat yourself to a fancy dinner this Valentine’s Day with a dish set that echoes your anti-Valentine sentiments! Get creative with fun retro-inspired designs and Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
- Wipe mug and plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Place clay carbon paper onto plate then place pattern on top and trace over lines to transfer onto plate. Repeat on mug, or freehand words as desired.
- Use the No. 4 Liner to brush three coats of Neon Red around rims of sunglasses and on lips. Let dry.
- Repeat with three coats of Black on outline of face, hair and words. Fill in glasses, leaving white sections for highlights. Let dry completely.
- Use the No. 1 Liner to cover wording with three coats of Black. Load the Liner with Neon Red and create upside down hearts randomly around mug.
- Use the No. 8 Round to brush three coats of Neon Red onto the heart space beneath mug handle.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto front and back of plate and onto inside and outside of mug. Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.