For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Paint 1 thick coat of Bright Blue Spruce all over the tree until no white is showing.
2. When the color has lost its shine, take a slightly damp sponge and gently wipe the color off the pottery. You want to wipe lightly, removing the color from just the raised parts of the texture. This will leave the color in just the cracks, giving it an antiqued look. For best results, continually rinse your sponge in your water bowl while you wipe, as needed, and squeeze out the water well so it doesn’t drip onto your pottery.
3. With a sea sponge, generously apply 2 even coats of Light Blue Spruce all over the tree.
4. Clean any glaze build up from the holes with a stylus or wooden skewer.
5. Clear glaze, then stilt and fire to cone 06.
1. Paint 3 coats of Bright Blue Spruce on the base.
2. Clear glaze, then stilt and fire to cone 06.