A girl can never have too many handbags! Customize this Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque Satchel Box with Concepts® colors and French Dimensions™ texture to create a cache for baubles and bling.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using No. 1 Liner, apply 3 coats of Bright Straw to latch, handle buckles, tassels and cords and to all brad dots. Let dry after each coat.
- Using No. 6 Round, apply 3 coats of Bright Taupe to background areas of handbag lid and bottom. Let dry after each coat.
- Using No. 1 Liner or No. 4 Round as needed, apply 3 coats of Dark Black to handle, top of lid, center strap and side straps on lid and bottom. Let dry after each coat.
- Using pencil, lightly sketch reptile skin pattern onto bag. Begin with larger squares, gradually decreasing in size to smaller squares to represent skin pattern.
- Apply Taupe French Dimensions to reptile skin pattern, keeping squares separated. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Using 1” Glaze Brush, apply 2 coats of Clear Brush-On Glaze to inside of box bottom and lid and 1 coat to entire outside. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire each piece to witness cone 06.
- Using Liquid Fusion Glue, glue Crystals to latch and side bands.