Celebrations are all about sharing good times and favorite foods. Pair this simple design with festive patriotic colors for true American style!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Transfer pattern to plate with clay carbon paper. Refer to photo for freehand design on bowl.
- Tape off design along edges of swirl on plate and bowl.
- Use No. 6 Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 coats of Dark Delft to one swirl and Neon Red to the other swirl on each piece, leaving other areas blank. Let dry after each coat (gently peel off tape while last coat is still damp).
- Use No. 6 Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 coat of Clear completely over each piece. Also apply 2nd coat to “white” areas of each piece. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.