- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin half a jar of Golden Horizon glaze with water to a milk consistency. Roll thinned Golden Horizon inside vase and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge.
- Pour a large puddle of Golden Horizon, Molasses and Rustic Sunset on separate areas of foil. Load Premium Glaze brush with Molasses and apply 3 smooth coats on outside of lid. Let dry between coats.
- Load brush with Golden Horizon. Use Premium Glaze brush to apply 1 coat to upper part of vase (including rim). Brush color on upper area about 2” down from rim. Rinse brush and load with Rustic Sunset. Apply 1 coat to center area, blending color into edge of Golden Horizon. Then apply 1 coat of Molasses to the lower area, again blending color into edge of Rustic Sunset.
- Repeat step 4 with a second coat and then a third coat. Each additional coat can be damp before applying the next coat. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Thread leather strip through handle on lid, then tie on beads.