Creativity is knocking at your door when you give this cute little guy some colorful personality. Give him a purple body and add accents with neon green for fun contrasts.
- Wipe bat with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Lightly draw a heart around bat’s face and inner ears.
- Brush three coats Neon Green in heart face, avoiding eyes and teeth.
- Brush three coats Neon Green in inner ears and inside indented areas of bat’s wings. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Purple around the heart face, inner ears and the green stripes inside bat’s wings.
- Brush remaining areas of bat with three coats Dark Purple. Let dry.
- Brush two good coats Black in bat’s eyes and use liner brush to dab dots in nostrils and outline teeth. Let dry.
- Brush bottom of bat as desired with Dark Purple or leave unpainted. Let dry.
- Stilt if bottom is painted or place directly on kiln shelf if unpainted. Fire to cone 06.