- Using a pencil, very lightly divide two side vases into two sections following contour of vase. Divide center vase into thirds, following edge contour also.
- Place an amount of Dark Black in cup and add a small amount of water to thin for a rolling consistency. Pour thinned Dark Black in one vase and roll to cover entire inside. Repeat for remaining vases. Use brush to cover any missed areas. Wipe excess color from front of vases with damp sponge.
- On outside of each vase, use 1” Glaze Brush to apply 3 coats of Dark Black to sides and back of each vase. Let dry between coats.
- Following color placement in photo, use No. 6 Round brush to apply 3 coats of each color as shown, butting colors for rainbow stripes, using Concepts. Let dry between coats.
- Apply Black Licorice French Dimensions line along color division lines and along outer edge of each vase. Let dry thoroughly before glazing.
- Thin an amount of Clear Glaze in cup and pour in one vase. Roll glaze to cover entire inside. Repeat for other vases.
- Using 1” Glaze Brush, apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze to entire outside of each vase being careful not to smear color. Allow glaze to dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.