Colorful swirls make this heart heartwarming! So easy to paint and with a final design that looks good year round!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Using the No. 4 Round, double load each set of colors as follows and paint swirls as shown from top to bottom: Neon Yellow with Neon Orange, Neon Yellow with Neon Chartreuse, Neon Chartreuse with Neon Green, Neon Green with Neon Blue, Neon Blue with Neon Red. Let dry.
- Add the center strokes: Neon Orange with Neon Coral, Neon Coral with Neon Red and ending with a Neon Red teardrop. Let dry.
- Apply one to two coats Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06. After firing use a stilt stone to remove stilt marks.