1. Clean and fire ware to a shelf cone 04.
2. Transfer pattern to ware then damp sponge for color application.
3. Using SB 806 No 6 Round apply CN 062 Bright Salsa to beets in center of plate.
4. Using SB 806 6 Round apply CN 073 Dark Scarlet for accent color in beets.
5. With SB 808 No 4 Round load with CN 181 Light Kiwi and tip in CN 173 Dark Kelp and pull a comma stroke in for each leaf.
6. Using SB 802 No 1 Liner loaded in CN 181 Light Kiwi pull in all of the stems. As you do the ones on the rim of the plate also do the calyx at bottom of blue flower. Calyx at bottom of yellow flower is done with the brush handle.
7. The stem and leaves on rim of plate are done the same.
8. Using SB 806 No 6 Round loaded in CN 122 Bright Nautical and side loaded in CN 123 Dark Nautical do the bow in center of plate.
9. For the blue flowers on the rim use the SB 808 4 Round loaded with Bright Nautical and side load with Dark Nautical
10. Center ware on banding wheel; apply a band of CN 062 Bright Salsa and CN 022 Bright Saffron to center rim of plate.
11. In-between the bands in center of plate apply diagonal strokes going around the plate in Dark Nautical with the SB 802 No 1 Liner.
12. Yellow flowers are done with the brush handle using both CN 022 Bright Saffron and CN 033 Dark Butternut.
13. With plate centered on banding wheel apply Dark Nautical on outside rim of charger using the SB 808 No 4 Round.
14. When dry dip charger in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
15. Let dry, stilt and fire to a shelf cone 06.