Tell your dad he’s rad with his very own mug that declares his coolness. Whether it’s for Father’s Day, his birthday or just because, he’ll appreciate knowing he’s loved.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Measure 1½” down from top of mug. With pencil, lightly draw a line around circumference of mug.
- Below first line, measure down 2” more and draw another line around. Measure down another ¾” and repeat drawing another line around circumference.
- Brush three coats Dark Sapphire to top section of cup along with handle. Let dry. Tape off sections as desired to ensure straight lines.
- Brush three coats Bright Aqua to center section painting around “RAD DAD”. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Sapphire below that and three coats Light Gray to bottom strip and base. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside mug and two coats to “RAD DAD”. Let dry.
- Brush one light coat to remainder of mug as desired. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.