1. Clean greenware.
2. With a ruler and pencil divide center of plate in 12 sections. Find the middle of each corner line and place a dot. From the top of the center side line draw a line to the dot. This will form the star points.
3. Place EZ 045 Peaches’n Cream, EZ 054 Papago Turquoise and EZ 073 Violet on palette and thin to a light cream consistency.
4. Using either Round, apply two (2) coats of the thinned EZ Stroke colors to alternating rim sections and star sections. (Refer to photo).
5. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner and EZ 068 Roasted Chestnut to outline star sections and to apply to rim edges.
6. Add dots and swirls where desired with FD 258 Pure White.
7. Fire to shelf cone 04.
8. Apply two (2) coats of IN 1001 Clear with the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze to front and back of plate.
9. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.