For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Pour 3-4 ounces of Pumpkin Spice into your cup. Pour 1-2 ounces of water in your second cup. Slowly add water to the glaze while mixing with your palette knife. Add enough water to get the consistency of the glaze to a heavy cream. Pour mixture into mug and slowly roll the inside. Roll until entire interior is covered. Pour excess glaze out when complete. Allow to dry upside down to eliminate drips. Clean up rim with your sponge once dry.
4. Brush 3 coats of Pumpkin Spice Glaze to cup handle. Let dry between each coat.
5. Lightly with pencil, sketch different pumpkin shapes around mug with some fall leaves in between.
6. Using a liner brush and Black, paint over your sketched pumpkins and leaves. Let dry.
7. Shred a paper towel into strips and lightly wrap the pieces around the cup handle to protect its color.
8. Pour some Black on palette and thin just a hair with water. Dab stiff bristle brush or old toothbrush into paint and use finger to spatter over cup. Let dry.
9. Brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance to the white bisque areas of cup as well as the base only. Do not clear glaze the areas with Pumpkin Spice. Let dry completely.
10. Stilt and fire to Cone 06. Dremel all stilt marks after firing.