1. Mix a few drops of food color in a teaspoon of water. Using the No. 1 liner brush, sketch three irregular sections onto ware. Decide which outer section will be zebra-striped.
2. Mask adjacent area to zebra section with masking tape.
3. Loosely sponge one coat of CN 212 Bright Taupe over zebra area. Allow to dry.
4. Using the No. 1 liner brush, paint zebra stripes using CN 253 Black. To begin the zebra pattern, create a "V' shape edge to edge in the section, then fill in lines beside the "V" shape. Use food color "ink" to practice. Fully load the brush in color, and rock and roll the brush to create the irregular line motion.
5. Using the No. 6 fan glaze brush, apply two even, flowing coats of CR 822 Mocha Cream Crackle to the opposite outer area. Allow to dry between coats. Crackle may appear skimpy, but two coats are sufficient.
6. Apply two-three coats from the top of the jar of CR 904 Fudge Marble using the No. 6 fan glaze brush to the inner section. Allow to dry between coats. Apply a final coat with the crystals from the bottom of jar.
7. Using the No. 6 fan glaze brush, apply two coats of SN 351 Clear over the dried zebra-striped section and back of piece. Allow to dry between coats.
8. Allow the piece to dry thoroughly. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
9. Using the ¾” oval wash mop brush, apply one coat of TS 565S Black Brown to the crackle section. Wipe back with a soft cloth.