For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Trace the design from the pattern sheet onto the tissue paper with a pencil.
2. Place the tissue paper pattern on the pottery and trace over the lines with a dark water-based marker.
3. Paint 3 coats of Neon Orange on the carrot. Make sure to let each coat dry before moving on to the next.
4. Paint 3 coats of Dark Scarlet on the apple.
5. Paint 3 coats of Neon Coral on the pumpkin.
6. Paint 3 coats of Bright Purple on the beet.
7. Paint 3 coats of Light Jade on all of the leaves and stems.
8. With a liner brush, outline and add detail to everything with Bright Tidepool.
9. Paint 3 coats of Peacock on the back, front rim, and edges of the plate. Let each side dry completely before moving on to avoid smears.
10. Paint 2 coats of Clear on the inside circle of the plate over your designs. You do not need to add Clear to the outer rim because Envision Glazes already have a shine to them after fired.
11. Stilt and fire to cone 06.