For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Lightly freehand design on plate.
- Brush a solid coat Neon Red in large flower and center of taller flower.
- Brush center of large flower with, petals of tall flower and wings of butterfly with Bright Straw.
- Brush Light Kiwi in leaves. Let dry.
- Brush two solid coats of Ruby Shimmer in center of tall flower and petals of large flower.
- Brush two coats Emerald in leaves and center of butterfly’s wings and stems. Let dry.
- Use French Dimensions Black for butterfly’s body, dots around center of flowers and outline flower petals and leaves. Let dry.
- Brush around painted images with Pure Brilliance. Let dry and brush on a second coat. Brush two coats to back of plate.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.