You don’t even have to search for the end of the rainbow to find this treasure of a mug! Create your very own pot ‘o gold with a little creativity and adventure.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats to inside, sides, bottom and handle of mug with Bright Kelp. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use fine-tip marker pen and write “Pot O’ Gold on side of mug.
- Use circle template or any round shape (approximately ½” diameter) to use as to trace circles on mug to simulate coins.
- Paint “Pot O’ Gold” and coins with one coat of gold. Let dry. When painting with Gold, work in a well-ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence and use brush only for Gold use.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 018.