Update a classic design icon with the latest Concepts Underglazes home décor colors for a very Contempo serving set.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Transfer circle pattern to outside of each piece with pencil and clay carbon.
3. Place a small amount of each of the Concepts color onto a piece of foil. Use Round brush to apply 3 flowing coats of Concepts colors to circles on each piece, including inside of handle areas. Let dry after each coat.
4. Thin small amount of Clear Glaze to a milk consistency. Working with one piece at a time, pour Clear Glaze inside each piece and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
5. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 2 coats of undiluted Clear Glaze to outside of each piece.
6. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.