Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque Wonky Vessels provide a blank canvas for these itsy bitsy teeny weenie colorful polka dot bikinis.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Lightly sketch bikini onto each vessel, using pencil.
- Thin an amount of Neon Blue, Neon Yellow, and Wisteria with water. Pour thinned Neon Blue into tall vessel, thinned Neon Yellow into medium vessel, and thinned Wisteria into short vessel. Roll glaze around inside vessel until completely covered. Pour out excess. Wipe away any drips.
- Apply 3 coats of Light Blush to skin areas on tall and short vessels and Light Brown to skin area on medium vessel, using either No.1 Liner or No. 6 Round. Let dry after each coat.
- Add a belly button to tall and short vessels, using 3 coats of Light Brown and to medium vessel, using 3 coats of a 50/50 mix of Light Brown and Neon Purple. Let dry after each coat.
- Add 2 coats of Neon Chartreuse dots to bikini on tall vessel, Neon Green to bikini on medium vessel and Neon Purple to bikini on short vessel, using end of large brush handle. Let dry after each coat.
- Fill in bikini and bows on tall vessel, using 3 coats of Neon Blue and No. 1 Liner. Let dry after each coat.
- Fill in bikini on medium vessel, using 3 coats of Neon Yellow and No. 1 Liner. Let dry after each coat.
- Fill in skirt of bikini on short vessel, using 3 coats of Wisteria. Fill in top of bikini and details on skirt, using 3 coats of Neon Purple and No. 1 Liner. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply 1 coat of Clear Satin to skin areas on each piece, using No. 6 Round or No. 1 Liner. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.