From plain to just plain ugly… this ugly sweater themed holiday serve ware dish gives you the freedom to paint your own obnoxious details to create a holiday party worthy platter for your ugly sweater party goodies!
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Run strip of masking tape 4” from top across sweater. Follow with another strip of tape 2½” below the first.
- Trace and cut out tree patterns from contact paper to create a tree stencil shape. Remove backing and apply tree stencil between the tapes.
- Apply decorative stickers of choice over and under the trees.
- Brush three coats Really Red to sweater. Let dry. Remove stickers.
- Brush back of plate with three coats Really Red. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to white designs. Let dry. Brush a second coat over entire plate. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.