Create a special display piece for a special little one’s room or play area. Add letters for a name, nickname or special word and then string together and hang.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe pennants (number depending on name) with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Bright Pink on palette and add water to dilute and create a pale, pink watercolor.
- Use Fan Glaze brush and paint a coat over each pennant. Let dry. Repeat with backs if desired.
- Write each letter of name on tracing sheet. Transfer each letter to pennants.
- Use Liner brush to paint in each letter with the Dark Nautical. Let dry and repeat with a good second coat. Let dry.
- Stilt each pennant on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance over front and backs of each pennant and dry.
- Stilt each and re-fire to cone 06.
- Outline each letter with Bright Gold using Liner brush. If desired, add small dots or embellish as desired.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 018.