Add this merry mint to your holiday ornament collection. The red and white swirls look good enough to eat and will be a favorite holiday accent that can be passed down for generations!
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Transfer swirl pattern to bisque using pencil, tracing paper and clay carbon paper.
3. Use Liner brushes as needed to brush three coats of Bright Salsa onto swirl design, using photo for reference.
4. Brush three coats Bright Salsa on back of ornament.
5. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance on front of ornament.
6. Brush one coat Pure Brilliance to back of ornament. Let dry.
7. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.