1. Clean greenware; remove dust with a dampened synthetic sponge.
2. Place EZ 010 French Brown on palette and thin with water to a wash consistency.
3. Apply thinned color to entire leaf using the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze.
4. Wipe color from piece with a dampened synthetic sponge leaving color in recessed area for an antiquing effect. Leave color heavier on stem and center vein.
5. Thin and apply colors in the following order as in Steps 3 and 4 omitting stem:
EZ 018 Chartreuse
EZ 028 Leaf Green
EZ 016 Grass Green
6. When dry fire piece to shelf cone 04.
7. Wipe piece with a dampened sponge. Apply two (2) coats of IN 1001 Clear to entire piece with the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze.
8. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
9. Wipe piece with isopropyl alcohol to remove any contamination from surface.
10. Apply one (1) thin coat of OG 803 Mother-of Pearl to entire piece with the BR 594 No 12 Mother-of-Pearl. Apply color in a swirling motion to enhance appearance when fired.
11. Clean brush thoroughly with OA 901 Essence.
12. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 020.