Throw the perfect patriotic party and celebrate America’s birthday in style! Create a red, white and blue servingware set featuring classic diamond patterns that show your red, white and blue pride while serving up some tasty goodies.
- Wipe platter and bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil and ruler to lightly draw diagonal lines onto platter (they should be the width of the ¼” tape). Lay strips of tape following the lines to create diamond patterns.
- Paint three coats Neon Red in alternating rows of the diamond shapes, as shown. Let dry. Remove tape.
- Using Liner brush, paint three coats Federal Blue in the ¼” stripes. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance in the remaining white diamonds. Let dry.
- Repeat with two coats of Pure Brilliance on the bottom side of the platter. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use pencil and ruler as a guide to draw diagonal lines around bowl, creating rows of diamond shapes.
- Use Liner brush to outline every other diamond with Federal Blue. Use No. 6 round to brush three coats Federal Blue to fill in diamonds. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to inside bowl. Let dry.
- Stilt bowl and fire to cone 06.