For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove rubber stopper at bottom of bank.
- Use dampened sponge to remove bisque dust from ware.
- Place tape across coin slot on head.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze in hole and roll around to coat inside bank.
- Pour out excess glaze into clean container.
- Brush 3 good coats of Marshmallow to horse’s head including eyes, ears and horn. Leave mane unpainted. Dry.
- Brush 3 good coats of Blushing, Moonlight and Baby Blues to mane. Dry.
- Pour a small amount of EZ Navaho Turquoise and Black on palette.
- Lightly pencil in eye and pupil.
- Use liner brush and carefully paint the iris with diluted Turquoise.
- Paint in pupil with Black leaving a small white spot for highlight.
- Outline upper area of eye opening and paint fine eyelashes. Dry.
- Dilute some Navaho Turquoise on palette, and using fine brush outline blue section to define mane. Dry.
- Stilt unicorn on kiln shelf and fire to Cone 06.
- Use liner brush to paint thin line of Gold across horn. Embellish unicorn with Gold stars as desired. Dry.
- Stilt unicorn and fire to Cone 018.
*Work with adequate ventilation when working with Fired Gold and use same brush only for gold application.