Get the party started with Duncan® Oh Four® Cake Pop Stands! Perfect for any occasion, whether vibrant and fun or simple and elegant, your cake pops will be a hit when displayed against a backdrop of your creativity.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
Small Cake Pop Stand
2. Using a pencil and ruler, lightly draw vertical lines around stand, creating two lines per scalloped section as shown.
3. Use the Liner and Round brushes to fill in lines with three coats of color, arranging in the following order: Bright Purple, Caribbean Sprinkles, Dark Straw, Neon Orange Sprinkles.
4. Use the Fan Glaze brush to apply three coats of Neon Orange to the top of stand. Option: Leave top white and brush two coats of Pure Brilliance on the top.
5. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
Large Cake Pop Stand
6. Use the pencil to lightly sketch in scalloped design along top of stand, aligning with scallops along bottom.
7. Write out the phrase “let them eat cake” then use the circle template to trace circles all over stand for polka dots.
8. Using all brushes as needed, apply three coats of Neon Orange to top of stand, including scalloped design along top edge.
9. Use Black Licorice French Dimensions to trace over wording.
10. Use the No. 4 Round to fill in polka dots with Neon Orange Sprinkles, Caribbean Sprinkles, Straw Sprinkles and Purple Sprinkles. Let dry completely.
11. Dryfoot and fire to cone 06.
12. Use the Fan Glaze brush to apply two coats of Pure Brilliance to the entire stand.
13. Stilt and fire to cone 06.