1. Clean greenware.
2. Transfer pattern to ware using a pencil and clay carbon.
3. Load the SB 803 No 4 Liner with EZ 072 Romaine and pull one side of brush through EZ 070 Olive Green. Pull in leaves and stems starting at tip of leaves and pulling toward base of stem. Reload brush for each section of leaf. Do not pull leaves through flowers. With E-Z Strokes® only one coat is necessary.
4. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner that has been loaded with thinned EZ 071 Dark Olive to detail leaves and stems.
5. Fully load the SB 810 No 10 Shader with EZ 004 Willow Yellow and side load with EZ 026 Yellow Orange. Keeping the side of the brush with yellow orange towards the center of the flower, use a closed “C” stroke to pull in the 2 back petals of pansy. Repeat this on all pansies.
6. Again load the Shader, but these times fully load with EZ 062 Iris and side load with EZ 007 Royal Purple. Follow the procedure in step 5 on the 3 lower front petals of all pansies.
7. Load the SB 808 No 4 Round with EZ 034 Orange and pull in 2 comma strokes for centers of pansies.
8. Use EZ 010 French Brown, thinned slightly on the SB 802 No 1 Liner to detail yellow petals and center strokes of pansies.
9. Load the same Liner with EZ 050 Pueblo Purple and detail the purple petals of pansies.
10. With the SB 803 No 4 Liner load with EZ 065 Periwinkle and side loaded with EZ 066 Morning Glory, pull in bow with tip, pull, press, pull and lift strokes.
11. With the SB 802 No 1 Liner detail bow with EZ 035 Dutch Blue.
12. Use the sponge to apply color of choice to rim. Use a light value of color and then accent with a darker value.
13. Fire piece to shelf cone 04.
14. Use the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze to apply two (2) coats of IN 1001 Clear to entire dish.15. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.