1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Place CN 013 Dark Straw on a piece of aluminum foil and thin with water to a wash consistency. With a dampened TL 415 Sponge apply one thin coat to entire plate.
3. Transfer pattern to ware with clay carbon and pencil, when background is dry.
4. Load the SB 806 No 6 Round with CN 181 Light Kiwi and pull one side of brush through CN 182 Bright Kiwi. Apply two (2) coats to all palm leaves.
5. Load the Round with CN 313 Dark Ginger and apply one (1) coat to tree trunk.
6. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner to detail leaves with CN 183 Dark Kiwi and detail tree trunk with CN 232 Bright Briarwood.
7. Load the Liner with CN 311 Light Ginger and pull one side of brush through CN 282 Bright Brown and apply one (1) heavy coat to bamboo.
8. Load the Liner with CN 232 Bright Briarwood and add tie ropes.
9. Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
10. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.