Capture a precious moment in time with tiny footprints on this charming plaque. French Dimensions and Concepts Underglazes make it easy to personalize this plaque and give it a soft look, too.
1. Clean greenware. Before you fire the plaque, make two holes at top of heart plaque side by side using hole making tool.
2. Fire to shelf cone 04.
3. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
4. Apply one coat of CN 081 Light Wine on your child’s feet, one at a time. Hold child’s foot steady, press down and lift. Do same on other foot. Let dry.
5. Write letters of preference using FD 274 Light Pink for a girl or FD 270 French Delft if a boy. Let dry completely.
6. Apply 1 coat of IN 1001 Clear to front and back of plaque using SB 807 No. 6 Fan Glaze.
7. Let dry. Stilt and fire to cone 06.