Drink your favorite “shaken not stirred” beverage in a fun glass with a clever play on words. Mask off stripes to the stem to add to the novelty look.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Freehand desired design onto martini glass.
- Use Liner brush to write “olive a martini” in Black. Let dry.
- Use masking tape to mask off stripes on stem as desired to make stripes.
- Brush three coats of Light Kiwi in the stripes and to the base and bottom of glass. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Kiwi also to the olive and a dab of Bright Salsa for the pimento.
- Stilt cup on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside and outside cup as well as the bisque stripes. Let dry.
- Stilt cup and re-fire to cone 06.