This adorable sea creature might be larger than life in the sea, but as a Tiny Tot figurine it’s just the right size to add a touch of color and personality!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe bisque with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Refer to picture and lightly pencil a line from end of mouth to tail following the contour of the whale’s body.
- Mix one part Light Taupe to two parts Really White.
- Brush three coats mixture to lower part of body. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Delft around eye and to remainder of body. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint a diluted Black inside eye. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat of Black in eye. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over whale and let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.