This fun décor piece stands at attention awaiting your creativity! Dress him in his best with bright, bold Duncan® Concepts colors.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Flesh to face and hands.
- Add a small dab of Neon Red to Light Flesh to create a rosy pink. Dot on cheeks above the mustache.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to jacket leaving upper shoulder and belt buckle unpainted. Continue with three coats of Neon Red to top and bottom base. Let dry.
- Brush hat brim and embellishment, shoulder décor, buttons, belt buckle and shoe laces with three coats of Light Saffron. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Sapphire to hat band, wrist trim and pants. Let dry.
- Use liner Brush to paint coat of Black to eyes, brow and mustache. Continue with three coats on hat, hair, beard, belt and boots. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over figure, let dry and re-fire to cone 06.