You’ll score big time when you create your favorite sports fan their very own basketball shaped mug! Paint traditional colors as shown here, or get creative with a team’s colors. Either way, you’re sure to have a winning design.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Refer to picture and tape off the line in the center of cup and one going down vertically. Lightly draw a half circle ¼” wide at top and lower part of cup (refer to picture).
- Pour some Neon Coral into container and add a small amount of Bright Tangerine. Stir to mix.
- Brush three coats of new orange mixture over the tape and around the ¼” half circle at top and bottom of mug. Let dry.
- Remove tape. Using Liner brush, apply 2 -3 coats Black within the quarter inch stripes. Let dry.
- Brush 2-3 coats of same on mug handle and bottom. Let dry.
- Brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance to inside mug. Let dry.
- Stilt cup on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.