Cloak this cute little hoot in mystery with shadowy Duncan® Concepts® colors, then create an enchanting Halloween display with dim lights and other eerie items.
- Wipe owl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust. Remove rubber stopper in base of owl.
- Brush three coats Light Saffron on area of eyes around pupil. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Gray on owl’s feet and in etched lines of feathers on chest, back and wings. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Black to pupils, beak and toenails. Dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to paint over remainder of owl with Black. Let dry completely. Brush an additional two coats of Black, letting dry completely between coats. Let dry.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over entire owl. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to base of owl. Let dry thoroughly.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.