1. Clean greenware. Fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
3. Using the ¼” masking tape, section off a 4” square in center of plate pressing down to eliminate gaps. Refer to photo for placement.
4. Trace flowers with clay carbon paper and pencil on Contact Paper. Cut out with scissors. Peel and stick on plate pressing down to eliminate gaps. Some flowers will overlap on tape. Refer to photo for placement.
5. Pour out a large puddle of CN 505 Neon Green on foil paper. Dip edge of sponge in paint. Apply 2 coats in center of plate to cover bare areas. Let dry between coats.
6. Follow the same step as in No. 5 of colors CN 502 Neon Blue, CN 504 Neon Orange, 503 Neon Yellow, washing sponge in between colors and letting colors dry between coats.
7. Remove tape and Contact Paper when last coat is still a little damp. Let dry completely.
8. Outline each flower, one with FD 275 Neon Blue, FD 277 Neon Coral and FD 265 French Straw. Let dry.
9. Add dots to center of flowers using FD 272 Bright Briarwood. Add dots to inside of tape lines, using FD 271 French Kiwi. Let dry completely.
10. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear to front and back of plate, using SB 807 No. 6 Fan. Let dry between coats.
11. Let dry. Stilt and fire cone 06.