- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Trace design on center of plate with clay carbon and pencil.
- Using “Drop and Fill” technique, apply color to Coral in center of plate. Fully load No. 1 Liner Brush with Neon Red until it appears to almost drip off tip of brush. Starting at top of area to be completed, drop color onto surface and use tip of brush to move color toward edges of area. Reload brush as necessary. Color will appear to go on very heavy. Try to keep color even in application. A second coat can be applied if application appears thin. Let dry completely.
- Use No. 6 Fan Glaze to apply 3 smooth coats of Neon Red to edge of plate. Let dry between coats. Dry completely.
- Trace coral design on plate border with clay carbon and pencil. Outline with Pure White. Let dry completely.
- Use No. 6 Fan Glaze to apply 1 coat of IN 1001 Clear to edge of plate and 2 coats to center and back.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.