1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. Transfer patterns on contact paper and place on pitcher. Press down firmly to keep paint from leaking underneath. Cut three 1”-long pieces of masking tape and evenly place across bridge of nose.
3. Roll thinned Clear inside pitcher. Pour excess out and wipe away any drips with sponge. Let dry.
4. Pour large puddle of Neon Yellow on foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats of Neon Yellow to outside of pitcher. Let dry between coats. While last coat is still slightly damp, use straight pin to lift one corner and gently peel off each contact paper pattern and strip of tape.
5. Use Round brushes as needed to apply 3 smooth coats of each color to following areas. Let dry after each coat.
Neon Red: lips
Neon Blue and Neon Orange: flowers (except centers)
Neon Purple: flower centers
Neon Green and Neon Orange: ear and earring
Neon Green: outline lid areas of eyes
Black: pupils of eyes and eyelashes; outline rim areas of eyes and irises
6. Use No. 4 Round brush to apply 3 coats of Black to laugh line. Let dry after each coat.
7. Use Liner brush with Black to outline designs and paint swirls here and there. Let dry.
8. Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.